+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wife affair

HTP MO's Avatar Junior Member

wife affair

My curiosity is relating to my wife .I want advice.I am 20 years old and educated up to BA level .I belong to an ethnic community.In our community parents arrange marriage for their sons and daughters.My curiosity is about my wife . we were married 6 months ago . Since than I am keeping this problem inside me.I want authentic ansewer from other people.At the time of my marriage I was 18 and my wife was 15 .Such marriages are common in our community. .In our family married couple are not allowed to sleep together in the beginning.We have no contact for 6 months. She has well developed body parts and looks few years older than her age.I have studied in a nearby town and now we both live in the town. When I had first intercourse with .my wife she didn't had any pain or other reaction.She did easily what I wanted to do like creasing and opening legs. She was not hesitated in opening her legs when I wanted to do so.I entered her without any oil or other thing.I was told that on first day I should use oil. But It was done easily.My doubt is that she might have done sex before that.Otherwise she would have not let me do everything easily at that age.She might have hesitated. After few days I asked her whether she has done sex before. In the beginning she said that she had not done it.After asking repeatedly she said that a teacher ( age around 30) has touched her body parts. while she was alone in her parents house .The teacher lived in her parents house to teach the children .She was the oldest among the children.Later I found a photo of the teacher in one of books of her given by the teacher.I suspect that she might have sex with the teacher , otherwise her vagina cannot be loose at the age of 15. I had not done sex with any girl besides my wife .So no experience how it feels .I have heard from friends that even mature girls feel pain and are shy in the first intercourse.Lubrication is needed for the first time .It seems that at that young age also she was willing to do sex.I love her very much. I have no other intention .It is just out of curiosity I want to know that whether she had sex with the teacher or not.If the teacher had done something against her will then why she had kept his photo hiding in the book.?can anybody say.

Chill my dear friend.... Its up to you where u can make ur life hell or peaceful.. avoid such stupid thoughts and believe in real relations she is your wife and you love her so.. if u really wanna a good bound with your wife for life long never ask her abt anything .. as past is past what ever it is... Live in present & think of future..

1. There is no thumb rule of such things like use of oil or lube.. God have given us self lucubrating systems.
    2. If all goes smoothly its not a big deal female bodies r flexible enough to bear such things.
    3. females r shy to share things thinking of future and results.
    4. For a case if she admits she had done everything before .. what wl be the result u were nowhere in her life before. so chill all this give u pain only.
    5. Enjoy ur sex life ... be her HERO by making her satisfy..

All the best..

Hi R,

What she has done or not done in the past has no bearing on what she feels right now. She may or may not have slept with that otehr person. but dont let her past spoil your present and future with your wife. She did not know you then. Put all these thoughts out of your mind and concentrate on being the best husband that you can be. That is the best way to enjoy your married life and get your wife to be your soul mate.

Don't think of the past.
    Even if she has done the mistake at immature age, please pardon her.
    If she was continue that relationship ignore her.
    please Remove the doubt from her. if the doubt always eat your mind regularly you are not going to be able to behave with your partner in a good manner.
    think positively.
    if your daughter done the mistake with her master. are you finish your daughter, in the same way think like broadminded friend.
    Enjoy life with her.