+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what to gift my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary?

Red face what to gift my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary?

it is our 25th anniversary. what can i gift my husband for our 25th wedding anniversary? i want to gift him something unique and expensive. he has a new hobby of collecting expensive pens. is there someway to personalise pens with our names and wedding date? does anyone know where i can a pen engraved? or if that is even possible?

if not an expensive pen, what else can i gift him? i don't want to gift him something for business, like an office bag or paper weight. please suggest something sophisticated and unique to gift my husband fr our 25th wedding anniversary. i know he is giving me jewellery because i overheard him talking to someone. i want to also give him something amazing. please suggest.

Yes..expensive pens can be engraved... ask at an expensive pen store.. they may be able to suggest or do it for you out there only..

You all should definitely check these cheap vegas wedding packages out on their official website. You can find the link to it in the description box down below. It is really worth attention.