+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Amrita Rao - Indira Nagar - Review - Must read before Visiting her !!!!

Dr. Amrita Rao - Indira Nagar - Review - Must read before Visiting her !!!!

Dr. Amrita Rao – whatever I write will fall short of how rude this person is. I have been visiting her for preliminary checkups before I conceive. So the process for me is just starting – and I was looking for some doctor who could hear me out or at least give 10 mins of her time.
    Firstly when you visit her you are required to know all about the process as she care less to explain why she has advised to undergo any test.
    This time I had visited her just to reconfirm on a medicine and the pattern as to when i am suppose to have the same. She back fired me saying “ people like you should sit outside and write what the doctor is telling in the language you understand in”. Further she goes on saying “people like you pay the consultation fee and feel that you own the doctor. What’s that you don’t understand???”.
    Extremely harsh person, recommends lot of tests and that to be conducted at her favoured place only .I will strongly recommend the moms to be – not to visit her as she will only scare you rather comforting!!!
    I have decided now to meet Dr. Shobha Venkat – hope things go well with her.

Thats horrible! What kind of doctor has the guts to say “people like you pay the consultation fee and feel that you own the doctor. What’s that you don’t understand???”!!!!

Obviously you can ask questions! These doctors take on a lot of patients and then want to just finish off consultations so they can get more money, im sure!