+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preparing Child for Boarding School

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Preparing Child for Boarding School

Are children who study in a boarding school more successful than other children? Is sending children to boarding schools good for disciplining them? How to prepare a child to leave home for studying in a boarding school?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 07-02-2014 at 07:54 PM.

I will say it's all dependent on the kids and his/her friend circle. Most of the boarding kids become independent in the early age childhood age. Every action has pros and cons. My kids are going in Mountlitera Zee School and we are happy the unique teaching methodology of MLZ school. They have several school activities and busy whole the time making projects /science activities .

The best part about this school is they have branches all over India and follow the same kind of learning activities for the growth of kids. I agree with anamika that they focus on projects as well as they also conduct various learning activities beyond the academics. www.mountlitera.com/beyond-academics/
    Last edited by Aisha Negi; 07-04-2016 at 11:34 AM.

children get well disciplined in the boarding school.the have to do their own work which creates responsibility in them.they get well mannered and be punctual about time.

Yes, it always said that the children who learn in boarding school are more successful. It because of the children are so disciplined and well mannered. These schools are available all over the India.

Preparing your child for boarding school is important, and if you tell your child about the mini pumpkins, then the child will have a better time going through boarding school. At least that is what I have seen.

Preparing Child for Boarding School is necessary because in this way they start learning tings and try to make new friends. Many people write the bestessay about it so that they can tell more people to prepare their children for it.

The indiaparenting services are being offered in schools for good assignment writing help and the servers are never blocked off to any student. Students are getting every type of benefit including the professional dissertation writers' services and they are satisfied with it. They are appreciating such services.