+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What types of playschools are better?

What types of playschools are better?

Are franchisee operated playschools better or individual privately owned playschools considered better? I'm confused between TreeHouse and Sunflower Nursery in Walkeshwar.

Any help will be appreciated..Thanks!

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Franchisees are better in that they have a set method of teaching..But individual franchisee TreeHouse Preschools may just be popular because it is affiliated with a big name like TreeHouse. It may actually be only a sub-par franchisee.

Sunflower or other such well-known individual playschools are famous because they have done a good job in the past. So what I think you always need to do is decide on the basis of whether or not that particular playschool is good or not, not whether or not it is a franchisee or individual playschool.

Hi Parents, Could you please suggest best school in Mira Road.. My baby will turn 2 coming May. Want to start with Playshcool itself...

Re

I would like to ask which wifi service is best? du wifi packages or etisalat wifi plans?

I'm not sure about those playschools but being a web developer working for a web design company in Mumbai and SEO company in Mumbai, we've had a client called Currious Cubbs which operated in various parts of the city. A simple Google search will show where they operate and you can contact them for after-school activities.