+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Year’s Resolutions for Parents

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

New Year’s Resolutions for Parents

Which New Year’s resolutions should parents make? How can parents stick to their parenting resolutions? Can New Year’s resolutions help to improve parenting skills?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 02-01-2014 at 06:03 PM.

It is always easy to make a list of resolutions on New Year's eve. I thought about it a lot and made three resolutions out of which the number one priority is given to control my temper. I have enlisted various situations where I generally lose my temper. I am little surprised to read whenever my kid comes from her school she sits before the TV for more than an hour to watch her favorite cartoon shows. I lose my temper whenever she does this. I need to handle this in a different way instead of losing my temper or yelling at her. I hope I should be able to control my temper within next 6 months. I am sure it will help me to improve my parenting skills.

I never make any resolutions for New Year but this year i made a resolution to be a better parent. I resisted myself from saying 'no' to kids. I said 'no' only when absolutely necessary. Now my kids are also happy and they know what is right and wrong and when to demand something.

My new year resolution is to spend more time with my kids. I have always been busy but now i have decided to spend more time with kids. I want to play with the, take them out have more of family meals and togetherness.

I am bad at keeping resolutions but for good parenting found this book useful- ABCs of parenting Had recd my copy from Orchids when I took admission.

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    This is very significant, and yet necessary towards just click this unique backlink: buy lsd

I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. https://puffingbird.com/

In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site: gem bottle