+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Activity for kids

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Activity for kids

My kids are getting bored this vacation, they wanted to join some class but I did not want to burden them. I felt that since they have classes throughout the year, so I can skip additional classes in Christmas vacations. Now my daughter is insisting me to take her to some workshop as all her friends have learned something new. The vacations have come to an end and I am not sure if there are any workshops for kids. Please help me. I want to know about some events or workshops in western suburbs.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    It will be a good idea to let your kids take part in some workshop. I have heard that Hobby Ideas is presenting Christmas Workshops. It has a series of workshops on various interesting arts, crafts and hobbies. Your kids will be able to learn many new things. It will teach them to make Christmas Tree Decorations such as Painted Bells, Fairy and Stockings, Merry X’mas Greeting Cards, Reindeer Dangler, Snowflake Dangler, etc. The workshop will be on 4th Jan so you will have enough time to enroll your kids. It will be in Malad.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot.....What is the fees of this workshop? Is it costly? Could you give me the complete details....

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member
    A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. Low lambda isolatiemortel

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Isolatiechape

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog. Koeling

Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Frigobouw

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. Chape

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign ! Koelcellen

Please give some advice on how to achieve this kind of posts. Isolerende mortel

I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. Koelcel te koop

Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. Vloer isoleren

so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Horeca koeling

A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. Chapewerken

Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. Koelcel

A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need. Isolerende chape

Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. Koelsystemen

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work Vloer isolatie

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details. Koeltechnieker

this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends.. Chapewerk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast