+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Home Chefs Website or Enterprise?

Post Home Chefs Website or Enterprise?

i am a housewife and my husband is going through a financial crisis. my kids are grown up and now i am free to start doing some work. I am interested in selling food items from home. Does anyone know any website that helps home chefs or connects food item sellers with buyers?? or any enterprise that helps small time entrepreneurs like me?

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    that's a great idea. Why don't you start from your home. You do not need much space but only some ideas. working from home, you will be in a comfortable space.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    great thinking. Helping your husband in financial crisis is indeed commendable. You can search internet for such sites. I am sure you will find something that is of use to you. Best of luck

Kudos for your thinking. It is indeed great that you took care of your kids and now when they are grown up, starting your own business. I have been supplying tiffin to many people since last two years. Initially I faced a lot of difficulties but later it was a smooth ride. I started from my home and now I employ many people.

Oh, it could be really nice to sell some home food! Where are you from, I just want to try it? If you will have some troubles with your small business, remember that it is always possible to multiply your money with the help of some gambling sites. For example, my favourite game is bust the bank and I am a real lucker in it. Enjoy it!

I am sure that you will not earn enough using this method. If you want to help, you'd better have a look at Benefits Administration software for Benefits Brokers. Probably, this activity will suit you and it brings a lot of money as I can judge. Moreover, it will move your business forward.

Good evening everyone. If you have your own business or something of the kind then personally I strongly recommend you to pay attention to this source here because that company can really make any software or program that you need. Just go there and tell them your requirements. Good luck everyone.

You have really good idea! If to talk about site that can help you, I would recommend this where tiy can get a tailored solution for your startup.

I leave these questions for my colleagues from the IT company - searching for license keys, or installing software. I do not scold myself, and in the end we have a great result. You can read about here https://computools.com/discovery-pha...jects-success/