+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips for Holidaying with Kids

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Tips for Holidaying with Kids

How to avoid stress while holidaying with kids? How to make kids feel good during holidays? How to enjoy shopping with kids during holidays?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 20-12-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Planning is very important before you plan for your holidays. It is not silly when you plan with your kid's old notebook by making those plans as point number one, two or three... More than you, no one know much about your kids like what they like and how do they feel when they play games as a family... Think all those fun moments that you had and come up with a surprising plan. Include your kids as well to know what they want to do this coming holiday season.. Ignite those little interests, may be playing in the dirt with their hands or playing in the water....

When it comes to shopping, include the kids in the planning and ask questions what they want and if the items are expensive and unnecessary and explain them why you don't need them at this point... give them scenarios and create some visual representation so that their little brains can easily understand what you are trying to say to them...

Planning simplifies every thing so that we do have to worry about the things even if we face last-minute anxieties. When it comes to kids, there is a lot to pay attention to ensure holidaying with kids become more enjoyable and relaxing. We as a family planning to take our kids to the hilly region once their exams got over in Orchids school.

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree that planning is very important because while traveling with kids, we need to take care of minute details so that we do not leave out a thing. It can be difficult managing kids when traveling, if we forget something so it is better to go prepared. I remember, when I went abroad with my toddler, I forgot to take common medicines. There he had fever and I had a difficult time in buying a simple fever medicine for him because the brand that I used was not available there and I was worried if the medicines that they were giving were really safe or not.

last winter we had gone to Kashmir. Extreme weather did bother my kid but he soon grew to love it. From his school too he goes on frequent trips and is now more flexible.

Strange question. Odessa is just another town in Ukraine. Good for parties in summer time. A few good restaraunts. City beaches are mediocre but some places give you an acceptable service. The city is busy and corrupt to the bones because of the sea port and all the money/goods flowing through the customs. If you didn't know anything about Odessa, please check odessa ukraine news in english

thanks for sharing the info guys.