+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ten Ideas to Decorate your Child's Bedroom

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Ten Ideas to Decorate your Child's Bedroom

How to decorate a child’s room? How should be a girl child’s room different from a boy child’s room? What are the essentials in a child’s room? To read the related article, click here.

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Girls bedroom have a feminine touch as compared to boys room. The colour of room also differs. Girls like more of pinks, reds or violets. Boys prefer brighter colours like yellow, blue or greens. Moreover decor is also different. Girls like cartoon characters, barbie or Cinderella while boys prefer super heroes. While decorating my children's room, I keep these points in my mind and do accordingly. I have painted my son'e room in light blue colour and have football prints on one wall. He is very happy with his room.

My kid is fond of drawing and painting so I have dedicated a space ion his room for all his creative stuff. I stick his paintings and drawings there. He loves when he sees his drawings being displayed. I also like to decorate his room with glow stars and planets. It makes him happy.

Kids room should have enough space so that they can move around and play. Furniture should be arranged in such a manner that there is lot of free space in the room. Bright colours should be used to colour the room. Wall papers also add fun element to kids room.

Orb Sole's Avatar Junior Member
    Any ideas for decorating a room for two children? Boy and girl. It's so difficult to make both of them satisfied.

When we just got children we had only a simple kids room without any special decorations and cool furniture. But when they got older we let them choose anything they wanted. Furniture, colours, any special decorations. The choice fell upon a twin loft bed which they liked both. Then they decided to paint the room in light green. New wardrobes, new tables. It took a long time but finally, it was worth it and kids really like the results.

The design of a children's room consists of many details, but wallpaper is almost the key role. After all, it is they who set the general mood of the decor! At the same time, they must also correspond to the age and sex of the child, as well as his temperament and interests, not to mention the harmlessness to health. Therefore, you need to clearly understand how to choose the right wallpaper for a nursery

Well, it's hard to choose a normal design yourself, you need specially trained people, like from http://andrealauerdesign.com, who can help you. Recent design work includes Broadway Bring It On, American Idiot (Broadway and Touring Performances), STREB: Forces and the 2018 London Cultural Olympics, as well as numerous theatrical productions.

If you’re considering designing your space but have questions, this guide will help cover all the ‘ins and outs’ of hiring and working with an interior designer Look at this solution Glass Products . Utilizing an professional interior designer is the surest method to accomplish shocking outcomes, yet what do they truly accomplish for you? How does it work?

Hello. Recently I had to do some renovations in the house again. This time I decided to use only expensive materials. Before that, I tried to save money and the new renovation deteriorated after 2 years. When I was almost finished I saw http://oriel-window.co.uk/supplyonly . These are windows that are inexpensive and can be for good interior.