+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mumma I wanna marry you

Shilpa Sethi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Wink Mumma I wanna marry you

Fun!

Innocence at its best....

Marriage season is on and almost everyday we hear sounds of drums and trumpets from Baraats. Abeer my son (3 year old) gets very excited with all this, he loves horses - riding them and the fun involved. Yesterday when one such sound passed by near our house, he said -

Abeer : "Mumma I also want to get married"

Me: Ok, and whom will you marry?

Abeer : "I will marry you Mumma"

Me : "Ok, thats sounds interesting...what will you do after getting married"

Abeer : "I will cook Maggi for you - Atta Maggi (he likes it) and for my self...we will eat it together"

Me : "wow! and where will you take me ?"

Abeer : "I will takes to watch Rawan; we will go and see horses and elephants in nagar kirtan ; will take to watch movie and eat pop-corn there...."
    The list was long and expressions stated the fun which would have

Such an important relation and what a 3 year old could relate it with was spending his life with the whom he loves a lot- his mother (for the child phase off-course later phase would have girlfriends ) and doing what he likes the most.

Child's life revolves around us, what they need is Our love, attention and little joys of life. Unlike us - when we grow up, with the ageing responsibility in life we lose our innocence and what we want is everything!

I wanna become a child again - being blessed with love and innocence and satisfaction. Amen!
    Last edited by Shilpa Sethi; 19-11-2013 at 06:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Quite true.....child life is innocence and pure bliss. No worries, just simple life. I think we should spend as much time as possible with our kids so that through them we can relive our childhood. Being with kids will make life little less complicated. I wonder why can't we be child like, what is the need of scheming, planning and running after material things. In the end, what is left with us are sweet memories. So I am going to spend more time talking, laughing and playing with my daughters. I do not want to have regrets in later stages of life.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for your appreciation dear.
    Well said... I too believe in re-living your childhood with our little ones
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 01-07-2014 at 07:28 PM.

awwww...what an innocent window into the perception of marriage from a child! so sweet!

Blog Entries
    Thank you for that
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 01-07-2014 at 07:29 PM.