+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bedroom colour combination

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Bedroom colour combination

I want to redo my bedroom. I want to give it a warm feel. Which colours are good for bedroom. I am thinking of using red on one wall. which colour will go well with red? Please advise.

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi Kaumi,

You should never go for red in bedrooms. Red is a very vibrant and energetic colour and when used in bedroom, it will activate you and will disturb sleep patterns. You will not have a good sleep and this will affect your body and moods the next day. It is better to use warm colours such as yellow. Blue or light green is a good colour for bedroom. It will promote a peaceful sleep.

Linenwalas offers a considerably wider range of sizes than manufacturers. It's inconvenient to have a smaller or larger sheet around the bed. In fact, an unfitted sheet surrounding the mattress will make you uncomfortable. You can select the fitting size from the available Queen, King, California King, Duvet Cover Set King, Duvet Cover Set Queen, Standard Pillow Cases. Check full reviews at bestbambooreviews.com

You can also choose from a variety of hues for your sheet, including rose gold, mint, exquisite white, grey, and ivory. The bedding will be profitable as a result of your careful measuring of size and color. A set of sheets will also come with two pillowcases.

nice

Your bedroom should be a haven where you can diamond rings relax and feel at peace. The colors you choose for your bedroom can help create a calming atmosphere. A combination of soft, neutral colors is often the best choice for a bedroom. You can add a pop of color with an accent wall or piece of furniture. Be sure to choose a color that you find calming and that will help you relax at the end of a long day.