+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Decoration ideas with Shinchan theme

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Decoration ideas with Shinchan theme

I want my son's birthday party to be unique. My son is a fan of Shinchan and I want to surprise him on his birthday. Is there anyway I can incorporate his favourite cartoon character in the decoration? Please give suggestions.

There are many ways by which you can make Shinchan themed birthday party a success. You can incorporate Shinchan in the decor, can put shinchan balloons. You can place an order for Shinchan cake. Here's an idea of a Shinchan cake:

Wow I am pretty excited about your Shinchan themed birthday party. You can keep shinchan dress code for boys also. It would be interesting. Do post the pictures of your kids birthday party. I would love to see them.

You can order a shinchan cake for your son. He will be extremely happy. Also as for the decor, you can customize the decor using Shinchan balloons, festoons and also have the posters stuck on the walls. There are limitless ideas and only you have to explore them. Here is one such cake that I happened to find in one of the bakeries....cute isnt it?
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 02-07-2014 at 06:57 PM.