+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adult Earrings Advice?

Adult Earrings Advice?

My wife and I have been married for a couple years. We're recent college grads and have been maturing as a couple and as individuals into the adult world away from college student life.

She recently lost an earring I bought her when we were 17. It's was a small hoop with her name on it. She made a remark about how she'll just use this as the time to start investing in adult earrings, since she has also been adjusting her ENITRE fashion style away from the college girl look to a professional woman.

Since valentines day is coming up, I'd like to get her some "adult earrings" but I have no idea what falls into this category. She loves heels, blouses, and make up;and has gotten rid of the t shirts and sneakers. What kind of earrings best fit this type of style? Thank you in advance ladies!!

Hi. If you ask me, dividing earrings into adult and non-adult subtypes is pretty silly. In any case, I think you should check out these earrings https://www.itshot.com/jewelry/earrings/diamond/hoop
    I think they're exactly what you've been looking for for so long.
    I've also been wearing these earrings for quite some time and I'm totally happy with them.