+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Benefits of Bharat Natyam

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Benefits of Bharat Natyam

Does your daughter learn Bharat Natyam? Do you plan to enrol your daughter in Bharat Natyam classes? Are you aware about health benefits of Bharat Natyam?
    To read the related article, click here.

My daughter has been learning Bharatnatyam since she was 3 yrs old. In our culture, it is a must for girls to learn Bharatnatyam so I had enrolled her when she was small. Now my daughter is 7 yrs old and this is her 5th year of learning the dance form. I think there are immense benefits of learning classical dance. The foremost one is that it teaches discipline.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Bharatnatyam is great for the body and the mind. It keeps mind active and body energetic. Dance helps to keep mind cool and focused. I am a trained dancer and I know the value of dance and the rigorous training that followed. The rigorous training and discipline is of great help in future. It also keeps body flexible. People tell me I do not look my age but am much younger and I contribute this dance.

nice

The Indian culture consists of lots of dance forms and Bharat Natyam is one diamond rings of the best among them. Learning different dance forms has lots of advantages and is good to see the details shared here. I am looking here to more updates on that and keep sharing the details over here.