+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Log net packing machine- this thing is amazing

Log net packing machine- this thing is amazing

I thought I'd share a quick video of a new bit of kit I've brought to speed up packing log nets. This thing has changed our lives for the better, bloody amazing. Packs 75-80 logs nets an hour over a full day. here the lads are packing jumbo 60L nets , it's quicker on the standard hardwood nets. The lads are still fresh at the end of the day and I recon the machine will have paid for itself in less than 2 months
    https://youtu.be/mbfdtvDu9h4

It is a breakthrough in production. Many people working in the agricultural field will find this information useful. What is the average price of this equipment?

I think I will watch this video soon. I remember how my father suffered when packing logs on his Fazenda. It took him a whole day to pack only a couple of dozed felled trees. However, he succeeded in producing agricultural goods. Subsequently, I inherited this family business. I bought a new grain packaging equipment from spackmachine.com/ two months ago. Btw, does your company issue a consumer loan to purchase this device? I think many people cannot afford such equipment despite the high payback.