Needs Help

My Name is Asim was Born on 24-05-1971
    I was married in Nov-2007
    I got first Baby (Female) in -Aug-2008
    2nd Female baby in Nov-2009
    3rd Female Baby in Dec-2000
    4th Female Baby in Jan-2005
    All were by scissor surgery
    in Oct-2007 when my wife was 5 months pregnant suddenly blooding was started and when we went to our Doctor
    She advised for surgery in emergency
    When she started surgery she found uterus is completely stuck with bladder
    so she call a urologist and finally uterus was removed but she didnt remove ovaries, bladder was repaired and a 5 months baby born, She was alive and Doctors keep her on ventilator for 48 hours, but when vent is removed she was dead
    By the grace of GOD my wife was OK in 3-4 Days and we left Hospital at home we took care our best for her.

in Nov-2008 My felt some pain passing urine we went to the urologist and she said some infection is in kidney so start Augmentin 1gm for 1 week you will be we did and she was ok

From mar-2011 she felt a huge pain at her bottom and we went to Hospital Dr. put a pain killer (voren) and after few hours she felt fine, it was continuously for every month and after Aug-2011 it was twice a month,
    We again went her gynecologist but she refer to her urologist
    after some test he suggest us for SERM-4 (Kidney) test
    then we went the best urologist surgeon Dr. Adeeb Rizvi in S.I.U.T and report of test said the right kidney is totally finished and on 1 cm in size so it will be removed after huge surgery and finally
    Dec-2011 right kidney was removed and Left Kidney is 100% ok and productive now she is only on 1 kidney
    after this surgery she feels very week and heavy pain in all joints specially in back bone and pain was moving downwards the hips and legs
    we went to a physician and neurologist he suggest for M.R.I of back bone and test found a gape b/w 4th and 5th angles
    and the volume of Vitamin-D was so down so he started treatment and in few month she was felling better

in Aug-2013 she felt some pain in stomach and some digesting problem and was feeling vomit in whole day
    Physician give some tablets and suggest some thyroid test but again by the grace of GOD it was negative

Now
    Since last 10 Days when we were busy in sex and during pumping i felt milk is coming from her breasts and when I examine yes it was fresh milk and now it is coming daily

so we are very worries about this milk how it possible after 9 Years how it is coming
    my last 4th daughter is 10 yeras old

please advice and help us, my wife is 42 years old

Regards

Asim

You need to get your wife thoroughly examined. A thorough examination will be able to pinpoint the cause of all problems that your wife is facing from time to time. you do not worry but go to a good doctor.He will be able to guide you.

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    It is possible to produce breast milk when not pregnant for several different reasons. Milk production is controlled by prolactin. Many medications can cause a rise in this hormone so may be your wife was on these medications. Could it be that she is pregnant? Get a pregnancy check done.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I have heard that a rare cause of high prolactin levels is benign growth in the pituitary gland. so you can check it out with a GP. Blood tests can be used to measure the level of hormones in your body. Any change in pituitary gland can be diagnosed by this. Sometimes there is also a disease that can cause milk discharge from nipples.

Hi, I think this Asim has gone mad, sorry for this. but as he said
    "My Name is Asim was Born on 24-05-1971
    I was married in Nov-2007
    I got first Baby (Female) in -Aug-2008
    2nd Female baby in Nov-2009
    3rd Female Baby in Dec-2000"
    4th Female Baby in Jan-2005"

As he say he was married in Nov 2007 then ho how can he get 3rd female in 2000 & 4th baby in 2005 ?
    What is this ?
    r u bluffing ?