+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Diamond Jewellery

Diamond Jewellery

Hey guys,

I've been looking for a graduation present to splurge on and came across this shop on etsy which offers surprisingly affordable diamond jewellery - Mesmora Jewelry (they have another shop by a similar name which focuses on lab-created diamonds). They offer diamond stimulants, moissanite, lab-created and natural diamonds and I was thinking of perhaps getting a custom necklace (possibly a matching ring) made with lab-created diamonds. I'm hesitant because the prices seem to good to be true but I just wanted to know what anyone else thought of it? Do you have any other suggestions for where to get a custom piece made which isn't terribly expensive?

Hi. Gold earrings are a worthy gift. But not every man will agree to wear classic gold jewelry, so it is better to choose white gold. Men's silver earrings are a matter of taste. Before choosing a material for jewelry, you need to look at what metal a person wears jewelry from. I would recommend black diamond earrings for men. This is a classic that everyone will love.