+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What sports do you like?

middle's Avatar Junior Member

What sports do you like?

Do you play sports professionally and do you make money from it?

Hi! I love soccer. but i can't play it because i'm too old. i make a lot of money betting and selling predictions on matches. this good site Azscore helps me. i use it to watch predictions and make my own.

I have never trusted any predictions for football matches, I believe that I have enough knowledge to make bets on my own. I check tips https://www.lines.com/guides/round-r...ing-guide/1490 and a lot and that's enough for me to make the right bet. As for bookmakers, on this site I have selected the most popular bookmaker platforms that have been recommended to me.

I really enjoy playing and watching football. I have liked this sport since school. I try to make money on it, but not like a professional football player. I place bets on football events at https://www.ua-football.com/en/betti...et/app-android which brings me good extra money. They have a lot of bonuses there and that's why I choose this bookmaker.

Yes, I love sports and nowadays, I am watching cricket However, if you ask which sports I professionally would like to play or have skills then I vote for rugby and football. I was very good at these 2 sports during my college days but after having kids, I gained some weight and wasn't able to play both of them.

Withal, in pandemic days, I decided to lose my weight. With several effective workouts, I also used this Rad 140 SARM and got a sleek and fit body. It helped me in losing weight and build good muscles at the same time. Last month, I started working as a rugby instructor for under 12 school team. Indeed, it will also help me in making money.