+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What room are you starting the renovation from?

What room are you starting the renovation from?

I plan to start renovating the apartment soon and I haven't decided which room I should start with yet. Maybe you have some recommendations?

I usually start the renovation with the bathroom. I think this is the most convenient and practical option. You will always have the opportunity to take a shower during the renovation.

In fact, there are no rules here, but it is always more convenient for me to contact a furniture company first to order, say, a kitchen set. I ordered furniture from Kitchen Cabinets PLYMOUTH MEETING, by the way. While it is being made, you can make repairs in the rest of the rooms. It seems to me that this is the most convenient repair option.

I love taking care of the house and doing repairs! Just recently I decided to replace my doors with newer ones that close well and I chose windows and doors richmond hill who helped install and deliver them! This is the best service I could find because the price and quality are worth each other. I would advise you, they also do windows so whoever needs them!

Oh, thank you! I'm just renovating and will need it, I'll be sure to let you know when I take advantage of your suggestion. Their website seems to be very clear and concise, so it would work for me!

How to decorate entryway in style?

If you are making repairs in your home and do not know how to decorate the entryway in style and modern, then follow this link https://www.decoreso.com/stylish-entryway/ and read the article. There you can learn about the best ways to stylishly decorate the entryway from the best designers, so follow the link above and read an article about the best ways to decorate the entryway in your home.Goodbye

Repka's Avatar Junior Member
    Hello all, I would like to know about a company that deals with interior design, I am doing repairs in my house and need help from professionals.

titulk's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi, recently my wife and I planned to renovate the nursery because our son had grown up and needed to decorate his room differently. We were looking for a good painter. For a long time, we could not find something of high quality, but in the end the work was done very well and our son was very happy with his "new" room. So, I can confidently recommend painters in london, they did a great job.