+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Software Development Services

Liddd's Avatar Junior Member

Software Development Services

Good afternoon. Please share your experience and recommend a company that provides quality software development services for biotechnology.

Our company is a pharmaceutical company has been working with Serokell for a long time https://serokell.io/biotech-software-development. It is a trusted partner in biotechnology software development. During this time, we have significantly improved data processing and increased the efficiency of the business itself. Therefore, I recommend!

Folks, what other software companies should I contact?

It all depends on your requirements and what goals you are pursuing, because a web development company needs to know exactly your requirements and what you ultimately want to achieve. If you have already decided on the TOR and the goal of your project, you can contact https://www.sam-solutions.com/servic...nologies/java/
    I have been cooperating with this company for a long time and every time they have completed all the projects given by me just flawlessly!

Hello! We were developing our own application for our company and it helped us a lot to improve our work. Now you can easily do it yourself without code using the app builder flipabit. It already has all the ready-made templates, components, and widgets, and you can also download it from the App Store and Google Play. It's easy enough to use, so you'll be able to figure everything out without any problems.

Currently, there are many online software to support you, you can build and develop it yourself without needing to be knowledgeable about programming. Clickfunnels is an example I want to talk about. It's fully featured so you can do anything online. Or it has a Your First Funnel training program for beginners.