+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips for Feeding a Newborn Baby

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Tips for Feeding a Newborn Baby

What signs can tell a mother that her baby is hungry? How can mothers find out if their baby is full? What should be the feeding schedule for a newborn baby?
    To read the related article, click here.

A mother can tell when her baby is hungry. By just listening to the cries, a mother can know what the baby wants. This is the magic of motherhood. I could always tell when my baby was hungry, when crying in pain bu I feel the most common sign that a baby shows when hungry is putting fingers in the mouth.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Basically when a baby is hungry, she displays some motions or movements. My baby used to have sucking motions or stretching her hands and mouth or even moving her lips when she was hungry. It was really cute to see her movements when she was hungry. I fell in love all over again.

Feeding schedule of a newborn baby is as on demand. When a baby is hungry, he will show some signs of hunger and you can feed him then. I used to feed my baby after every two to three hours. My baby used to sleep peacefully after having his full. Gradually the time between feeding increased as my baby grew. I used to exclusively breastfed my baby so he used to have frequent feeds but my sister used formula feed for her baby and then I came to know that formula fed babies require less frequent feeding.

For 1 to 6 months baby feeding is after every 2 hours.

Anti Colic Feeding Bottles are available online.

Thanks

pafon's Avatar Junior Member
    For me such diseases are really very scary. “Azithromycin Teva” is a disease very dangerous for new born babies’ health. The awareness campaign for such diseases is also held by the babyswingclub so that they may save the women and their newborn babies from this disease.

Great article, thank you) Although I knew almost all of these tips

Assled's Avatar Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiaParenting
    What signs can tell a mother that her baby is hungry? How can mothers find out if their baby is full? What should be the feeding schedule for a newborn baby?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Baby is very happy with mother and feel freedom. Mother take care her babies and they know all requirement of their kids.