+ Reply to Thread

Thread: learn music from professionals @home across Mumbai and suburbs

learn music from professionals @home across Mumbai and suburbs

Musical Education & Consultancy-Your one stop shop for securing quality musical education for yourself, your children or other family in the exclusive privacy of your home at timings suitable to you. We have in our database professional musicians in vocal, instrumental and dance-all genres- who will devote their spare time to come and train you at home. Guitar, Violin, singing, tabla, piano keyboard-indian or western - they are all available for dedicated and serious students of music.
    One word of caution-this is an EDUCATION plan and not an ENTERTAINMENT scheme. Unless you follow guruji and practice hard you will not benefit from this plan.
    We are also into corporate shows, ghazal/orchestra events, cultural shows and private music shows suiting your budget on all occasions.
    www.amitabhroy.xyz 9920012197/ 9819673602

In order to become a real musician, you have to feel the music. I know a lot of people who went to music school but didn't succeed. I have my own Facebook page and other social media where I post my soundtracks. I don't have a lot of fans yet, but I'm getting more and more fans through my Facebook promotion.