+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Citizenship by Investment

Citizenship by Investment

Hello everyone, now it is possible to obtain citizenship for investments in another country and thus you can have dual citizenship. Does anyone know about this?

Hello, yes, this is indeed one of the best ways to obtain dual citizenship. I recently read a helpful article at https://immigrantinvest.com/en/blog/...n-real-estate/ about 10 countries that offer residence permits for investing in real estate. It turns out that buying overseas real estate is not only a profitable investment, but also an opportunity to obtain citizenship or a residence permit. It is best if it is a developed country with a stable economy, high-quality and affordable healthcare system, where you can comfortably live, work or do business.

I don't know about it, I've never even been involved in investments.

Yes, I have heard that in some countries you can get citizenship only by investing. For example, in Cyprus, if I am not mistaken, it is necessary to make an investment, for example, the purchase of a house worth about 500,000, in order to acquire citizenship. Alternatively, you can try to invest in the country's economy. So far, I am on the way to this, as I am looking for the best forex brokers using metatrader for myself.

I don't know about it, I've never even been involved in investments escape room london.