+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shooting accessories

Shooting accessories

If you're looking for a genuine 3rd Marines Sniper Platoon shirt, I finally found one. It still has Gunny chevrons sewn on. It's a bit big for me, so I thought I'd pass on it so someone else could snag it. This is rare, indeed.

Hello. This shirt is very hard to find. For about a week I searched the internet for it and found it with Chris. I bought myself Navy SEAL shirts. Although this is a male sport, you still need to look the part. Therefore, I was looking for her. Plus it's convenient. You can drop in to see him

It sounds good that you found the desired shirt for the shooting session but I don't think the shirt is the only accessory that you need. You should also consider using the following accessories for shooting practice:

- Laser optics for handguns
    - Night vision or thermal optics
    - Weapon-mounted lights
    - Laser training system and much more.

Although there are several places to buy shooting accessories but I typically prefer the official stores and On Duty is my favourite. I recently got these military goggles from them and they really helped me during my shooting sessions. You should also visit their official website to explore further shooting accessories.