+ Reply to Thread

Thread: moving to another city

moving to another city

We’re moving out of our condo in downtown Toronto and heading to North York. Anyone have any particularly good or bad experiences with specific companies? Looking for any guidance here. Thanks!

After analyzing the three companies, Stepbystep approached the price. I called easily and ordered a car with two loaders. The day before, the company received a call to confirm the order. On Saturday, the driver called in advance to clarify the address and time of delivery. I arrived 20 minutes earlier. The things were quickly loaded. There was a move out of the furniture sofa, and the rest are boxes and packages of personal belongings. In general, I liked the service

I'm also planning to move to another state. I called this company, they said you need to make an appointment there in advance

Moving is quite a difficult thing, especially when there is no help. I was helping my girlfriend move and we went back and forth in my car 10 times and it was very creepy. I'm so tired. But it's best, if you don't want to save so much, to use the services of transporting things, for example, Colonial Van Lines reviews. Look, it's cool