+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is the best thing to wash dishes with?

What is the best thing to wash dishes with?

If you don't want to use hot water, Stop Foodborne Illness recommends using a sanitizing solution. One tablespoon of unscented chlorine bleach per gallon of water is enough to effectively sanitize your dishes. Your dish rags are really no better than your sponges. And like sponges, using a dirty dish rag to clean a kitchen countertop will only spread germs. Your best bet is to replace rags about once a week.
    After washing your dishes with soap and Hard Water Dishwasher Detergent to remove any left-over gunk, Warriner and Narvaez both suggest soaking them in warm water and one teaspoon of bleach to sanitize. If you're wary about using bleach, soak dishes in hot water (at least 77 degrees Celsius) for two minutes to kill any remaining bacteria.

ali's Avatar Junior Member
    Thank You , it really helps me a lot .

Do you know if that product is sold on a special page like this link here is that since I am not near a big city almost always that type of device I never find it and the only way to buy it is online but if someone can pass me by Where to buy I would be very grateful to update my kitchen.

a big city almost?