+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you love to buy a hookah?

Do you love to buy a hookah?

A hookah or shisha is a water pipe that allows a person to smoke tobacco, often combining it with sweet flavors, such as apple, chocolate, coconut, licorice, or watermelon. People have used hookahs for centuries in ancient Persia and India. Today, people often smoke a hookah as a group, at home or in cafes or lounges. Other names for a hookah include water pipe, narghile, or shisha, the latter being a word that can also refer to the flavored tobacco.Do you love to buy a hookah? I really love hookah, every weekend I smoke with friends

Quote Originally Posted by Lili
    A hookah or shisha is a water pipe that allows a person to smoke tobacco, often combining it with sweet flavors, such as apple, chocolate, coconut, licorice, or watermelon. People have used hookahs for centuries in ancient Persia and India. Today, people often smoke a hookah as a group, at home or in cafes or lounges. Other names for a hookah include water pipe, narghile, or shisha, the latter being a word that can also refer to the flavored tobacco.Do you love to buy a hookah? I really love hookah, every weekend I smoke with friends
    I have long dreamed of buying a hookah home so that I could smoke at home