+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How many kinds of human hair wigs?

luka's Avatar Junior Member

How many kinds of human hair wigs?

There are many wigs on sale for black women, including*headband wigs
    , front lace wigs, 360 lace wigs,*HD lace wigs
    , and machine-made wigs.
    People love human hair wig because of their natural beauty. Wearing a wig like your own hair gives you a natural look.
    Machine-made wigs
    In recent years, machine-made wigs have become popular among young women and mature wig lovers. Fashionable women like to wear machine-made wigs to alter their appearance and beauty.
    A mechanical wig is a wig made from human hair, but the process of sewing the hair is completely machine-made. A machine sews hair into a wig cap.
    Mechanical wigs are cheap and cost-effective. Its refreshing style is also the reason why people choose it in summer. Mechanical wigs are easy to care for, comfortable to wear, and do not require bands or glue.
    Lace front wigs
    Lace Front Body Wave Human Hair Wig
    The*front lace wig
    *is the best-selling wig. Not only because of its material but also because of its diverse styles deeply favored by black women.
    Lace front wigs are made of 100% virgin hair that can be permed and dyed any way you like.
    Human hair lace front wigs have a small sheer lace panel along the front hairline attached to the front of the wig. The lace front wig provides the illusion of a natural hairline. There are two kinds of lace frontal: 13*6 lace frontal and 13*4 lace frontal.
    360 lace wigs
    *360 lace wigs
    have everything a Lace Front Wig does, except the lace goes around the entire perimeter of the wig.*
    Because of this feature, 360 lace wigs can be worn with a high ponytail and still look natural. If you want to try out a variety of hairstyles with one wig, 360 lace wigs are your best bet.
    Full lace wigs
    Full lace wigs have a base that is made fully of lace, unlike the lace front wig. It contains all the features of lace wigs: natural appearance, strong air permeability, comfortable wearing, etc.
    The full lace wig is made by technicians who weave the hair into the lace wig cap one by one. Due to materials and artificial techniques and the finished product manufacturing cycle, the price of full lace wigs is relatively high.
    Which is the best type to buy?
    After reading this, you may also ask which is the best wig to buy. I can help you to continue the analysis, then you have to make a judgment based on your financial resources and needs. Because what suits you is the best.
    If you want to buy a cheaper, more cost-effective human hair wig, you can choose a mechanism wig and a youth series wig.

The Youth series is a cost-effective human hair lace wig created by*Klaiyi*for young people. Its design diversification, young state, after the launch by the majority of women's love. Right now there's a big discount on Klaiyi, so you can go to the discount page to see the event information.
    If you want a crisp summer, 360 Lace wigs and Bob wigs are your choices.*
    If you are new to the game, try transparent lace wigs, which give you plenty of room to make mistakes

There are lots of kinds of human wigs I can create. By the way, this is my profession. I am makings for actors and actresses for 7 years. I have used these machines https://www.craftyhangouts.com/best-...-for-quilting/ and looking for more machines to set up my new factory of wigs. If anyone wants to work there and has experience in this then please let me know.