+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to avoid scams when you buy a property

How to avoid scams when you buy a property

How to avoid scams when you buy a property
    The decision to buy residential units is a fateful decision, especially as you will put a large amount of money to buy a property, whether for housing or investment.

Therefore, it is natural for the buyer to research, question and inquire extensively before taking this step.

solve real estate selling and renting problems

There has been a lot of fraud and fraud in recent times, especially in real estate sales.

Therefore, the buyer has to be more attentive and to secure all methods that guarantee his right and to protect himself.

For the buyer to check the condition of the property and see the property or see supporting documents before anything:

Often the buyer urges and agrees to buy a property that is still under construction or on the map that has not yet expired

This is something that some fraudulent companies could exploit and resort to falsifying others

Plans and pictures of houses and you sell them over and over to many people.

In the event that the real estate has not yet been constructed, you must ensure that the real estate papers are sound and correct information by asking in the relevant state institutions about that and matching the information provided to you for that property.

Not agreeing to pay any amount of money before making sure of all legal matters and the safety of the property

There are some companies that try to hurry the buyer to send a down payment or what is called a deposit to make

Therefore, we recommend that you verify all the legal papers before starting any step related to the payment of funds.

resolve real estate disputes

Not to sign any contract between you and the seller before inspecting the property:

Because some companies make an immediate contract between them and the buyer to guarantee to him - according to their claim - that the property is for the buyer and there will be no other buyer,

But what happens in fact is that the seller, in the process of signing the contract, requests the buyer to pay an initial payment, and it is possible afterwards that he does not like the property.

Thanks for this article but as for me, I would like to invest some money in real estate in Ukraine, can you share some tips or something like that with me?

Monica Jddd's Avatar Member
    Well, I feel it would be much better and easier to find some specialized services that can assist you with anything. For example, you may get more info about DGY investments because I've heard they have quite a good reputation in this field, so you can be confident that you won't run into any issues throughout this process.

I working with 72 Sold Real Estate, and I must say, it was an exceptional experience from start to finish. The team at 72 Sold was incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and attentive to my needs as a client. They guided me through the entire process with ease, making sure I understood each step along the way, for more reviews visit https://72-sold.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . The level of expertise they brought to the table was truly impressive, and it gave me great confidence in their ability to sell my property. Not only did they exceed my expectations in terms of the final sale price, but they also made the entire experience stress-free and enjoyable. I highly recommend 72 Sold Real Estate to anyone looking for a top-notch real estate agency that truly cares about their clients.