+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PC not working properly, deletes files

PC not working properly, deletes files

Hello everyone, I was working on the PC yesterday and today it refuses to work correctly, my work files are gone and when I go to the Explorer the drives (C, D, E) are no longer there. What is wrong with it?

Zahle's Avatar Junior Member
    It looks like a problem with hard drive partitions. It can happen as a result of drive wearing out over time or software updates. You can try some good tools like https://7datarecovery.com/disk-parti...overy-windows/ to try and fix it yourself. It's not hard once you get the hang of it.

ASUS makes incredible motherboards with stunning UEFI BIOS encounters. They're fantastically simple to overclock, and relying upon how well you do with silicon lottery, you can separate unmistakably more execution out of the CPU without issue. There's additionally RGB lighting, which is logically demonstrated to improve outlines per-second figures browse around these guys.

When it comes to installing snapseed on your android or PC, then make sure to know more about its features and specifications hidden. To know more, visit https://postontop.com/ and gather essential things.

bufana's Avatar Junior Member
    It's not hard once you get the hang of it.

Neakey's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi bro! If you have a problem with recovering files, there are many ways to recover it. I found a program that I like. Just choose the most relevant for your needs. If you have money I can recommend to use premium tools, but also you can find free options. I recently use this guide about usb data recovery from 5 best hard drive repair software tools in 2021, you can find many useful info on this site. Good luck!

nice

In this forum, it will discuss some of the issues that occurred on a pc device. What happens if you miss your working file on the pc? It causes lots of problems for you and your managed nl dedicated server work. Can anybody help me on solving this issue. I am waiting for your valuable suggestions.