+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amcrest Camera and App as a Baby Monitor?

Amcrest Camera and App as a Baby Monitor?

I have just bought an Amcrest IP2M-841W and was wondering if it's possible to use the camera and the app like a traditional baby monitor? The main things I was wondering are:
    1) When you have the app running, can you turn off the phone screen and have just the audio still playing (specifically for the iphone app). This would be to save battery power so that the screen doesn't have to be on the whole time.
    2) Is there a feature for the audio where it will only turn on at a certain threshold?

Thanks for any help.

You can follow up the manual to set your timing and not being 10 minutes behind the schedule or get the new one here https://babyswingclub.com/baby-monit...your-campings/ which has so much existing offers for your baby monitor

There has also small LED screens that are also coming which are specially made up for the children who want to play online games and also can watch videos on screen. I have tried to check the GECEY display which is solid enough where anyone can watch the screen any long time with the best quality of display screen as well. Most of Monitor coming with learning programs where children can install apps and camera set up options.

I am running an IT company. I am going to replace my computers with LEDs and look for the best LEDs. I want to make my IT office very nice. I am also going to install a TV to display the information. I want to See through TV and then I would like to decide after seeing the quality. If anyone is having a recommendation for the LED TV then please let me know. Your suggestions are really valuable to me.