+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breaking up with a boyfriend

Breaking up with a boyfriend

I recently broke up with a guy because he has a new girlfriend. He did not say that he was in love with another for a long time. Therefore, I decided to part with him myself. What do you think I did the right thing?

Moon's Avatar Junior Member
    I think you did the right thing. If a guy didn't want to admit for a long time that he was in love with another, then he didn't want to hurt you. In the end, he caused even more pain.

Likan's Avatar Junior Member
    I really want to help everyone find a soul mate. Therefore, I suggest you start dating on dating sites. This is a good opportunity to find yourself a suitable man. I could not find a suitable man for a long time and I found him on this site https://www.latinodatingsites.net/fl...as-review.html I love him very much and our love was mutual from the first meeting. Don't waste the opportunity to find a loved one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicrty
    I recently broke up with a guy because he has a new girlfriend. He did not say that he was in love with another for a long time. Therefore, I decided to part with him myself. What do you think I did the right thing?
    That's awful, what a jerk.
    My boyfriend was addicted to games so hot slot machine
    I dumped him. It's not normal.

It is interesting! Could you recommend me a reliable dating resource where I can meet good people?

I advise them to just start communicating and getting to know each other more actively. Just read https://www.bbwtodate.com. I myself often use this site and I am very happy with what I get in the end. So I advise you to try it and you will not regret it.