The Men's/Women's New Balance 247 goes preppy with the “Pique Polo” edition in red. Inspired by the pique polo shirt, the 574 receives a red pique fabric upper with navy blue suede paneling, white accents, and striped collar detailing on the tongue. Just as at home in the country club as the city streets, the New Balance 574 “Pique Polo” is available now.

This one goes out to all the polo heads, and not of the horse variety either, we’re talking all the cool-cats out their still popping the top on their favourite collared shirts. New Balance 247 Shoes Inspired by the classic look of polo shirts, the Pique Polo 574 packs from New Balance consists of three colour-ups stitched up in a textural textile upper. We’ve previewed the 997 and 998 in New Balance’s ‘Author’s Pack’ already, but we’ve just spotted photos of the 574 in the series and they’re too good to keep to ourselves. Made in the USA, the apple red suede pairs together with navy accents that already look great during the day. But once the sun sets, the glow-in-the-dark logo and sole take these 574s to a whole other level! I’m stumped to what author the shoes are referencing though, I’ll have to wait for more clues from NB before I start embarrassing myself with guesses.

New Balance and premium sock brand Stance continue their yearlong schedule of collabs with their first project on the New Balance 247 Best Price. The hit new silhouette from New Balance that combines a modern look and construction with hints of the past is presented in the “All Day, All Night” pack, featuring two bold, contrasting colorways inspired by the modern around-the-clock lifestyle. Each paired with a matching Stance athletic tab socks, the two colorways reflect their inspiration with their colors and constructions: a bright white 247 in leather and engineered knit accented in sunrise gradient print on the collar in orange, yellow, and red tones for day, and a black leather and suede upper accented with purple and blue shades representing night.

The New Balance 247 Buy Online just dropped in an exceptional colorway for the Fall season as we bring you a look at the Grey Morn pair. Covered in a mesh construction throughout the majority of the upper, this New Balance 247 takes on a light grey/cream hue giving it a versatile look. The shoe is then hit with nubuck and TPU detailing in complimentary colors of Navy and Team Red to give it a patriotic look. Finishing details include white laces and a REVLITE cushioned midsole that combines all three colors.

Fall season arrives next weekend! It’s time to put away the bold and bright sneakers and replace them with tonal seasonal hues. New Balance 247 on Sale In need of a pair or two? We suggest you take a look at the recently released New Balance 247 Luxe Leather Marron.

www.profilesshoe.com