+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Fix HP Laptop Won’t Turn On Even When Plugged In?

How to Fix HP Laptop Won’t Turn On Even When Plugged In?

Are you trouble with my hp laptop won't turn on even when plugged in. Errorsdoc will show you some best steps you can take to try and resolve hp laptop won't turn on issue.

Unplug the power Cable
    Remove and Reconnect the battery
    Hold the power key for 60 seconds
    Connect the power supply then try to switch ON the laptop and later put the battery back into the laptop.

====

george's Avatar Junior Member
    I'll also follow these steps to fix the issue. I run a photo studio. In today's era where the concept of hardcopy photo is getting obsolete. Nevertheless, there are still some good people who print their photos. I am a professional photo editor so a laptop with thunderbolt port is my need. I visited the local market but found nothing. It wasted my time visiting the market. But thanks to the online laptop shop, I succeeded in buying my required laptop.

This thing happened to me when I was using an Intex laptop. I was also very dissatisfied with that laptop so I bought this https://productz.com/en/razer-blade-15/p/AlWza laptop. Now I can work peacefully. This laptop has new modern features that help me to stay updated all the time.

Berius's Avatar Junior Member
    I really like to give myself gifts, to please myself from time to time. Recently I bought a laptop which I have been dreaming of for several years, there was no end to my happiness. On the site https://fox-laptop.com/ I found a review and reviews of my laptop. There you will also find a lot of information about popular and the newest models.