+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Places to Visit in Mallorca

Best Places to Visit in Mallorca

Mallorca is also renowned for its various magnificent peaks and the coastal and spectacular sections. Thankfully, on your trip to the region, you can take in the Serra de Tramuntana, situated in the north-western of the town and a nature reserve. The coastal Mondragó Natural Reserve and the Albufera Natural Park can also be accessed through the northern coast. There are a variety of best places to visit in Mallorca. For further knowledge, please check the website of the Mallorcaislandtourguide.

Mich's Avatar Junior Member
    Without a doubt, Mallorca is a wonderful place to visit. A few years ago we were there on vacation and it was magnificent. Now we are planning a trip to Isla de Pascua, I would love to see the Moais, those spectacular stone giants.

Is Mallorca already open for foreigners?

I think Mallorca will be next on the list of places I will visit. Now I have a trip to Russia scheduled, and I am a little worried about the border situation. It's good that at least I managed to quickly and easily prepare a russian tourist visa, so it's one less thing to worry about.

Run 3 is a fun and addictive game.