+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playway, Daycare for nuclear family, single parent, working couples @ Mohali

Playway, Daycare for nuclear family, single parent, working couples @ Mohali

As working couples are very conscious about their kids development when they are running for their career building; they have to select one either kids or career or wife has to compromise with her career.

We do faced same situation and at last i decided to be at home to look after kids, but Being a B.pharma and MBA, i was feeling lost.

Then i decided to serve parents like us who are willing to grow in their carrier and wants kids to be developed properly and securely
    i started Playway cum Daycare and kept its name " Life Farma (Cultivating The Life)", at very nominal charges so that one can enjoy their life at fullest without worrying about their kids while working .

we are at phase xi, mohali.
    if you want your kids to enjoy their life and develop into a caring adult instead of thinking that their parents had given them money but not love and affection.
    call us on 9257317359.

Yeah, it is really too hard to take care of children and to work both.

I think it is absolutely normal when parents want to continue working. It is possible to build a career even with a kid. I do not understand the idea that personal life ends when you got a baby. That is why a lot of people do not have children until 30-40 years old age. They want to make a career at first. Fortunately, there are some reliable kindergartens. I like these preschools Brooklyn https://littlescholarsnyc.com/ . It is a place you can rely on. The professional daycare providers and teachers work there. They prepare kids for school and develop their social skills.