+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do guys like high fashion?

Do guys like high fashion?

I think everyone has a luxury dream. But sadly, only a few of us can eventually live this dream luxury life because most of the ordinary people earn normal income that just won't support any luxury desire. Although, it doesn't necessarily have to be this way because we are in fact have a budget-friendly option for our high-end looks. Thanks to blog about replica luxury products, I came to realize that there are affordable replica designer items that are so close to the real deal that even some professionals can't tell them apart in an instant. This is such great news for poor fashionistas.

It seems to me that it is better to have one original thing than many copies

I don't follow fashion. Sometimes I like new fashion trends and adopt them in my closet. It's the same with my boyfriend. He's not the kind of guy who wears clothes that are first in the closet. He likes to look classy and neat. Sometimes he even knows more about what's in fashion than I do, lol.
    But for me, the most important thing is to dress my style. Sometimes new items complement my style. For example, clothes with elegant embroidery or layered clothing combinations. But fashion elements that don't fit my style, I don't include in my closet.