+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cartier or Pandora?

Cartier or Pandora?

Guys, what brand would you go for if you're trying to buying some jewelry for a teenage girl? My sister's birthday is coming and I've been considering getting her some nice jewelry.

Pandora charms are cute. But personally, I prefer Cartier bracelets. To be frank, I won't buy both of them from the store because they are too expensive as a piece of accessory. Although, I do love to wear accessories. And I must admit both Pandora and Cartier have the chicest designs in terms of charms and bracelets. My friend suggested I read this fake jewelry guide by Dhana and I was surprised to see fake jewelry is made out of true gold and true diamond. Besides, it only cost one-fifth of the original price. If you are looking for jewelry, you probably shouldn't miss this post.

Pandora charms are cute. But personally, I prefer Cartier bracelets over the pandora jewellery outlet. To be frank, I won't buy both of them from the store because they are too expensive as a piece of accessories.

Definitely one of the best blogs I have ever come across! It was all about ゴールドフィルド. I highly recommend you guys to check it out, it is pretty worth the attention!