+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Divorce because of MIL abroad

Divorce because of MIL abroad

I have been married to a man from a US and we don't get along. We have no kids and it wasn't an arranged marriage, so we have absolutely calm and friendly relationship, but his MIL keeps interrupting and I want to end up the relationship. She has made keys copies herself without telling us and my husband was extremely mad about it but said nothing for that. I discovered that when she came to my (yes, we live in mine) apartment and says that she needs to "clean it". I don't want conflicts, I have talked to her and my husband, but that didn't work. We have been trying to conceive, but as far as my husband has some health issues, it is temporary impossible, but she keeps blaming me for that and I just can't bear it anymore. I have started collecting divorce papers and this article https://www.divorcerate.org/list-of-...d-for-divorce/ says that we need to provide documents related to marital debts, however we have none of mentioned. I am not sure where I can get them. I can use any advice.

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time in your marriage. It sounds like you've tried to communicate your concerns with your husband and his mother, but it hasn't been effective. If you're considering divorce, it's important to seek legal advice to ensure that you understand the process and your rights. As for the marital debts, if you don't have any, you can state that in the divorce papers. A lawyer can help you with the drive mad 2 paperwork and guide you through the process.