+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stemcell Banking

Stemcell Banking

Hi All,
    Being a parent we would love to insure our new born with all the facilities possible. Have you heard of Stemcell Banking? In lay man terms, its known as Biological Insurance. I got a home visit demo From Cryo Stemcell K Pvt Ltd and was happy with the presentation . Even though Prices are bit high, it makes sense and allows us to pay according to our Flexibility.
    Thanks Everyone.

Pavan

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah stem cell banking is the security cover for future. I think we should not look at the cost factor but rather at the benefits one can have by opting for stem cell banking. It can save a lot of trouble, tension and money in future in case of a life threatening disease.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Stem cell can save your child in future in case of many life threatening diseases. It is used to treat blood disorders, cancers and immune disorders and some metabolic disorders. It is better to store the cord blood cells. I am happy to know the advancements in the filed of medical science.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I just read an article on stem cell banking and was quite impressed with it. It is really worthwhile to save the cord blood cells. I have read that many life threatening diseases can be cured. It is better to be prepared than be sorry later.

I Agree with you completely that many life threatening diseases can be cured. It is better to be prepared than be sorry later.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 01-07-2014 at 01:20 PM.

Can someone help me choose a stemcell bank. Some of my friends have gone with LifeCell and they say its good but I want to know other options too. I am delivering this December, so plz give me your suggestions.