+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attracted towards my SIL

Attracted towards my SIL

Hi friends..I am married and have a good wife and family. I am attracted towards my sister in law who is older than ma wife and very attractive. So far we have a platonic relation but i fantasize her and feel like making out with her. She likes me as a person very much and always praises me and my habits. I could never dare to make any advances but i want to tell her atleast once that you're very beautiful and i want to have some amazing experiences with you. I dont know at all how she would react to it.
    Just want to know from girls/ladies that if something like this happens and a person proposes to you in such a way..what are the chances. Am i being over filmy or it can really take me to some heavenly experience. Please let me know your views/experiences. Thanks: Nick

While we can say that such thinking is wrong, we also know that it happens. Good to control your feelings. There are two possibilities if you propose. One: she may accept and you have an affair, leading to problems in your and her (is she married?)married lives. Two: She rejects and gives you a slap, thus ruining your reputation. Think over.

It is an year now. You can let us know what happened.