+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Celebrate an Eco-Friendly Ganesh Chaturthi?

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

How to Celebrate an Eco-Friendly Ganesh Chaturthi?

How do you celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi? What can you do to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi in an eco-friendly manner? How can you teach your child to care for the environment?
    To read the related article, click here.

I have been celebrating Ganesh chaturthi since last 2 yrs and I have been doing it in an eco-freindly manner. I have a brass idol of Ganesha that I worship. On Ganesh chatirthi, I decorate it with flowers, leaves and eco-friendly materials. I immerse it in a bucketful of water which is just a symbolic gesture of true immersion. And again next year. I worship it. This is the best way to celebrate the festival.

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    Gives you the best website address I know there alone you'll find how easy it is. Orlando Bed Bug Pest Control

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. Exterminator Lakeland

It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. Become a Digital Payment Agent

It is quite beneficial, although think about the facts when it reaches this target. كراج متنقل

Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... فني طباخات

This is important, though it's necessary to help you head over to it weblink: رقم كهربائي

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. international conference call service

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Canninghill Piers Showflat