+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eyelash Beauty Salon (ladeis only), Behind Ashabhori Complex, Kolkata Reviews

Eyelash Beauty Salon (ladeis only), Behind Ashabhori Complex, Kolkata Reviews

Eyelash Beauty Salon (ladeis only), Behind Ashabhori Complex, Kolkata Reviews

I'd love my girlfriend to make eyelash extensions because I think that they make eyes stand out more on the face.

Hello I want to ask for my girlfriend, if you have any reference to that salon since we are getting married next but we want to see in which beauty salon or clinic you can put some Lash extensions, which look natural for our photo session and wedding, someone knows of a good beauty salon or clinic that do these jobs.

I have always increased my eyelashes in beauty salons, but recently I switched to false eyelashes and I do not regret it at all. It is so convenient that you can remove them at any time. I ordered on https://lolaslashes.co.uk/collections/strip-lashes , high-quality goods, fast delivery and also very high-quality! I advise absolutely everyone!