+ Reply to Thread

Thread: branded/brandless handbags?

branded/brandless handbags?

Guys, when you are shopping for handbags, would you prefer branded or brandless handbags?

Personally, I love the design and material of branded designer handbags but they are outrageously expensive. So normally, I only go for brandless handbags in the high-street stores. However, I came across an article about fake Chanel bags the other day and realized there are counter-quality replica handbags out there where you can get at one-tenth of the original prices. It suddenly occurs to me that all the designer bags that I saw on subways and buses were every likely to be fake. I think I will try replica designer bags. Do you think you will give it a try?

Only branded! because branded is always better, so it's worth the money.

I like all the gifts I've ever received because the people I love gave them to me. More than receiving gifts, I like buying something for others. I like how their faces glow with happiness. Last week was the anniversary of my relationships. And I bought my girlfriend a necklace and earrings from https://www.itshot.com/jewelry/chain...al-gold-chains , and you can't even imagine how happy she was. When she put on that jewelry, I couldn't even say a single word.