+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Embroidery Notion, Kothrud, Pune Reviews

Embroidery Notion, Kothrud, Pune Reviews

Embroidery Notion, Kothrud, Pune Reviews

Hey guys! Do you aware of any good embroidery that can help me with production of hoodies.

Hey! As far as I understand, you just created your own clothing brand. In this case, it is important for you to find a manufacturer who could sew things for you at low prices, otherwise you will not make a profit. I can advise you to pay attention to embroidery singapore
    I have been cooperating with these guys for quite a long time and during all this time they have never let me down. I think you should contact them.

Quote Originally Posted by tot3ntanZz
    Hey guys! Do you aware of any good embroidery that can help me with production of hoodies.
    Hello, I am sorry I don't know much about this but I can recommend you to search it on google search. Because over there you will find them easily. I want to know how to thread a sewing machine needle and searched it on google search and lovelystitching.com website on the very first page of google search engine in which I have found an article in brief. Nowadays, you can literally search for anything on google search engine.