+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about shoes

Question about shoes

Girls, what kind of shoes do you prefer to wear? Sneakers? Heels?

I think girls should have shoes of various styles in her closet. Because we need different shoes to match different clothes. Personally, I like designer shoes because obviously they have the best designs. They can always bring out the most charming side of a woman. Regretfully, these gorgeous shoes usually have outrageously high price tags. Although, I read Dhana's post about fake Gucci shoes and learned that there is a cheaper way to get our coveted designer shoes of just the same or even better quality. Besides, these amazing faux shoes cost only a fraction of the authentic prices. You should definitely read this post!

In every city, people look for good shoes shops or stores nearby like here. It is better to visit their website for more info about chaco look alikes so that any doubts can be eliminated. I think that they are the best repairing shop

Much depends on where you are going to go and what kind of event. For walks or going to the store, of course, I prefer sneakers, but in order to go to a restaurant, then you need to wear high-heeled shoes, but unfortunately it is always difficult to find them, since such shoes are not comfortable.

Hello, often for the sake of high heels, women are ready to neglect many inconveniences, and sometimes even risk their health. Heels lengthen the legs and visually reduce the volume of the hips. Regardless of the type of figure, a woman in heels looks slimmer, fit, elegant and sexier. But even this type of shoe can be comfortable, for example at https://dreampairshoes.com/collectio...s-heel-sandals there is a very large selection of women's heel shoes, among which you can find the one that suits you perfectly.