1. Training children to help themselves a lot.
Some children are home like princesses and princes. With servants waiting to feel left and right Go to a school that needs more help Many children find that this school is not pleasant.
Parents should train their children to help themselves, eat, go to the bathroom, wear shoes, drag bags, tell pee, crap, etc., so that children do not have to rely on many people. Importantly, the feeling that "I can do it" has meaning and is the power to go to school.

2. Do not make the house a paradise (too much)
Some children at home are like toy stores. There is everything that you want in this world. Going to a school that is sometimes less pleasurable Therefore it is not something fun. "To be good" is the duty of parents.

3. Discipline "Start at home"
The school is a discipline. Children in the house can do anything. Dismantling of storage Eat with someone following him. Want to play, want to eat whenever "Feel free, baby", these children tend to not adjust easily when going to school.

4. Do not deceive until children are afraid of "strangers"
"Who will come to catch him?" "He'll take him soon. I didn't see my mother. "Frightening children with these words creates fear. Insecure when living with someone who is not a parent. Paranoid and untrustworthy many times are the source of improvisation in school.

5. Create "self-esteem" for children always.
Children who think they can overcome anything Self-esteem has meaning .... "I'm not convinced that I'm doing well. But confident that I can do it better. "Most importantly, knowing that you are loved and meaningful to your parents Will make children feel safe That it will not be abandoned When having to far away to school

Read more >>joker123