+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WhatsApp to add more colours to dark theme

WhatsApp to add more colours to dark theme

WhatsApp is working on a host of new features and now we hear that Facebook-owned messaging app is likley to add colours to Dark Theme and enable calling on WhatsApp web. Earlier, the reports suggested that the company will soon release the multi-device support for beta users and it is also testing a few features including a Search by date message, redesigned storage etc.

As per the latest reports by WAbetainfo, WhatsApp is likely to add new colours to the Dark theme and would allow users to make video and voice call through WhatsApp web. It was earlier being reported that WhatsApp is working on implementing Dark Theme for their web and desktop users. Now the Facebook-owned messaging app might add different colours to the dark theme.

“Today, thanks to the 2.2025.5 update, we have discovered that WhatsApp is working on a different Dark Theme using alternative dark colors (they are doing the same for the dark iOS bubbles)," the WAbetainfo report read.
    Website sponsored by joker123

Download GB WhatsApp APK most recent rendition 2021 on your telephone. GBWhatsApp APK's new form accompanies different new highlights. You can download the most gb whatsapp download recent adaptation from here. It is the most famous mod variant accessible today.

Geometry dash is mostly a reflex game, but the musical aspect can also help you succeed. This is due to the great level design, which in certain cases blends in seamlessly with the chosen music track, properly defining the action and our times.

Fourth Avenue Residences has a sum of 476 units in nine private squares of differing statures extending from two stories to 10 stories.fourth avenue residences showflat booking A decent blend of value lofts of various formats from one to four rooms obliges a differing network of inhabitants who will call Fourth Avenue Residences home.

The Advantages and Disadvantages of Working as a Bank Teller

Bank Jobs employees are frequently viewed as the essence of a bank by run of the mill clients. They are the first and most normal resource for clients leading fundamental checking and reserve funds exchanges. Functioning as a teller sets out open doors, yet it likewise presents a few disservices.

Whatsapp is a very cool and popular application. I am using whatsapp aero app and I am very satisfied with it.

spell check

I really like to use WhatsApp with colorful features and functions as they announced about this dark theme and launched it I really like it while using YO WhatsApp because I think dark theme can be more colorful if we use it in a another app which looks fine....

Download GB WhatsApp APK latest interpretation 2021 on your phone. GBWhatsApp APK's new structure goes with various new features. You can download the most gb whatsapp download late transformation from here. It is the most popular mod variation available today.