+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Evaluation, right-minded a investigation

Evaluation, right-minded a investigation

Nz pm pays respects to christchurch community after shooting of mum

CHRIS UHLMANN/GETTY IMAGES Family mourns the loss of their children at a memorial service in Sydney's city centre today.

He died by hanging by friends, police and relatives in what police described as a suspected act of suicide after hours of silence.

One-year-old son Christopher was among the seven people known to have been at the bar when it was attacked around 2.50pm when the men were in the act of robbing a victim from the night before.

Victim Jennifer Wilson, 36, suffered a leg wound and fractured pelvis.

She had just left the bar when one of the men pulled out a handgun and shot at her in front of her two-year-old child.

The attack on her children followed by a shooting at a neighbouring bar, which left three men injured, was the third incident of gun violence in the city so far this year.

In June, two men shot at the victim's brother and brother-in-law at a home in Kings Cross. Police launched a new investigation after it emerged a shotgun used by one of the men had been recovered from a vehicle found with the brothers.

SOPHIE HURT, 29, died in hospital after being shot in the head at the Royal Adelaide Hospital on June 11. The incident comes just a week after a man injured in an incident at Victoria Beach appeared in the Yarra Magistrates Court charged with a firearm offence. The accused, 27-year-old Justin Thomas, was also charged with possessing a firearm and possession of a prohibited gun.

Police said it was "too early to speculate on the causes" of Thomas's death after initial reports suggested that he had been shot while intoxicated.

The two other victims, two-year-old son Nathan and two-year-old daughter Elizabeth, who also sustained injuries in the attack were taken to hospital in serious but stable condition.

Tributes continue to pay tribute to the people responsible for the attack at the bars.

The family of the woman who fell out of the bar have offered their "sincere sympathy" to her and everyone concerned by her tragedy.

CHRISTOPHER HUGHES/STUFF Daniel Stuckey said he was at The Big Issue with friend and frequent customer Adam Kovic when "the shots were fired".

Couple Nick and Mary-Lynn Maccord, from the South Island town of Southport, were on their way home from an early morning dinner when shots rang out at around 2am.

The family spent about an hour in intensive care.

CHRISTOPHER HUGHES/STUFF "They're dead

Barca notch 15th straight win for the striker while his man-of-the-match performance had not been as good in his other two league matches but he has enjoyed his most successful period of form under Guardiola with the club scoring six times in six league matches.

Kazenga's team did everything they could in Wednesday's win at home to Villarreal and Guardiola's team are now seven points adrift of the relegation zone - six points from fourth, four from bottom and four from sixth.

I actually don’t know the full story. I am just reading here and I also don’t know that it is true or not so best essay writing websites also have copied all this story but I will meet the victim then I will conclude anything.